You may have a fantastic website but if your clients can’t find you what’s the point.
Did you know…
- 80% of traffic to a website begins with search query.
- 54 percent of Americans have substituted the Internet and local search for phone books.
- SEO leads have a 15% close rate, on par with the close rate for direct traffic, and ahead of referrals (9%), paid search (7%), social media (4%), and outbound leads (2%)
Recently Google has announced changes regarding their search algorithm and how it ranks sites. Ask us about Humming Bird and Penguin and how they change how we look at SEO. It is critical to review your current SEO plan to make sure your site ranking will not be reduced.
SEO generally has a very high return on investment because people using search engines have high intent to purchase. That means that rather than having to convince someone that they need your service, SEO visitors have already indicated their interest by searching for keywords that match your business category. SEO typically shows up as one of the lowest cost lead sources in annual surveys of marketers.
Good website rankings are driven by content on your site and the links and content from other sites. With this in mind, the bullets below summarize our process for optimizing your website’s rankings:
- During the Keyword Discovery phase of the project, we work with you to determine the best keyword targets. We use your current site traffic, keyword research tools and your business strategy to determine the target keywords that your prospects are using when looking for your business.
- We then create keyword relevant articles for your targeted keywords each month. The content is developed so that one article can be used several times during the link-building phase of the project.
- Our ongoing link-building program distributes that content to one of the 1000 sites that accept user-generated content. Each of the articles links back to your site with relevant anchor text. Although the primary purpose of these submissions is links to the target site, the client may receive some referral traffic from the submissions. If desired, we can also use the content for blogging.
- Finally, all submissions are added to social bookmarking sites and other locations to improve the indexing of the content by search engines.
- Any confirmed links are included in our linking rotation so that some new articles may link to other articles or social bookmarks. The process increases the value of the links into your site.
Ads+Synergy can customize an SEO plan that will increase your rankings and fit your budget.
SEO Site Report
Ads-Synergy offers a free SEO Site Review. Our SEO report goes beyond simple content and links comparison. We calculate the value of monthly organic traffic as it compares to your competitors. The report includes advanced keyword ranking that compares you with your competitors. The report can also be used as the preliminary step for in bound marketing and PPC campaigns.
Simply complete the request form to give us the details on your site and top three competitors. Your report will be emailed to you within one business day.